If you’re interested in getting an email from us about when classes, exhibitions, and other events are happening at the AAO, please forward your name and email address to info@OswegoArts.org for inclusion in our eNewsletter mailing list. We send 1-2 emails per month on average, and we don’t share your email address outside of AAO.
DRAWING WITH COFFEE at the Art Association of Oswego
It’s like 2 hours of SPA TIME for your mind!
Bring your own coffee!
We’ll supply all the materials and the inspiration.
Make drawings along with a variety of guest instructors.
$10 per person all materials provided.
Ages 16 and over.
No experience necessary!
- June 10 Totally Abstract Drawing w/ Bill DeMott
- June 17 Perspective Drawing w/ Bill DeMott
- June 24 Gesture Drawing w/ Suzanne Beason
- July 1 Drawing with Shapes w Lee Shelton
- July 8 Drawing Like it’s 1966 w/ Larry Rapshaw
- July 15 Mixed-media/collage w/Bill DeMott
- July 22 3-D Drawing \ Op Art w/ Charlotte Arcadi
- July 29 TBA Harborfest (outdoor activity only)
- Aug 5 Shading Techniques w/ Lee Shelton
- Aug 12 TBA (pending)
- Aug 19 Ink wash/calligraphy w/ Sewall Oertling
- Aug 26 Drawing to the Max w/ Larry Rapshaw
Check back frequently. We’ll be adding more classes as soon as they are set up.
ART for YOUth
Our July session of ART for YOUth was very successful, and the condensed format was well-received by participants and staff. Unfortunately, we were unable to raise sufficient funds through grants and donations to subsidize a 2nd session of the program in August. We’ll be working on fundraising for 2018 in the next few months, so hopefully we’ll come back stronger than ever for next year!
In the meantime, we’re hoping to pull together some non-subsidized classes for children during August or September. Please check back regularly, or send an email to Info@OswegoArts.org requesting to be put on our eNewsletter list.