- Creating & press-printing additive monotypes with water-based inks
- Creating & press-printing reductive monotypes with oil based inks
- Creating & hand-printing/press-printing monoprints from collagraph plates
- Age and/or skill level: Adults aged 16+; no experience necessary
- Class size limit: 8
- Date(s): Tuesdays, October 17 & 24 from 6 to 9:30 pm
- Time(s): 6 – 9:30 PM
- Location: AAO – Fort Ontario Complex (north end of E 4th St), Oswego
- Cost: $49 for AAO Members, $70 for nonmembers. Additional costs: $5/sheet of printmaking paper or BYO.
- Instructor: Bill DeMott – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact info for registration: Please register and prepay through the AAO website. If the class does not fill, your entire payment will be returned.
To register for this class, Click Here.
You can pay with PayPal through the link below, or you can mail a check no later than 10/14.