Learn how to work in the craft of stained glass in this 2-day class. Students will learn the fundamentals of cutting stained glass, taping, soldering, and finishing a night-light project. All the tools and materials will be supplied by the instructor, so this is a great risk-free way to learn how to do stained glass without the investment of purchasing tools.
- Class size limit: 6 students
- Date(s): Tuesday & Thursday, October 10 & 12
- Time: 6:00-9:00 pm
- Location: Glass Haven Studio – 334 Co. Rte. 89, Oswego
- Cost: tuition is $42 for AAO members and $60 for non-members; materials & tool usage is $25, paid to instructor on the first night of class.
- Instructor: Laurie Cardinali Kester
- Contact Info: Contact Laurie Kester for registration and directions at GlassHavenOnline@gmail.com, or 315-343-6599
Pre-registration & pre-payment is required.Class fees can be paid via PayPal or by mailing a check to: AAO – PO Box 271 – Oswego, NY 13126. Laurie can accept cash or check for the materials fee due at the 1st class. If the class is cancelled due to low enrollment, your entire payment will be returned.
Please register below. Payment must be recieved by October 8 via PayPal, check, or money order.