Beginning techniques and information will be taught with demonstration of hand building methods and throwing on the wheel. Participants can expect to make 3-8 small or mid-sized projects with up to 25 lbs of clay. There will be an optional theme of Holiday Giving and Decor.
- Appropriate for beginners (little or no experience), aged 16+
- Maximum 10 participants
- Classes held at the newly-renovated AAO Ceramics Studio on Thursdays, from Oct 12 – Nov 16 (6 evenings) from 6-9:00 PM.
- Cost is $133 for AAO Members, $190 for non-Members. A fee for supplies must be paid on the first evening of class (cash or check payable to AAO): $15 for equipment & glaze usage plus $20 for 25 lbs of clay. If you have clay already, you do not have to pay the clay fee. You may become a member to qualify for the lower rate.
- Instructor: Linda Shannon, retired art teacher who taught art at all levels K-12 in Phoenix and Oswego School Districts. For questions about the course, please contact Linda at 315-343-7900 (home phone) or email email@example.com .
- Pre-registration and payment is required for this class. We cannot hold a class at these costs unless we have a minimum of 4 students. If fewer than 4 students sign up for this class, your payment will be refunded in full.
Please click HERE to register for this class.
You may pay using PayPal or mail us a check no later than 10/9.